Redbull Xalps. Click
Basic HG/PG Elementary pilot course theory BHPA
Chris Dervin, Club pilot? your next move.
Steve Hams Video shows why Static Kiting is Banned.
Airfoils and Airflow video.
Nasa flight Basics of Aviation
Hill soaring Don Puttock glider pilot. page.
Wind and rotor on a ridge, simulation.
BHPA Club pilots. Paragliding Top landing? Please watch the videos, Two questions for each video.
1. Ears then speed bar or speed bar then ears? 2. Is there is a wind gradient on approach to top landing? video
3. Where on the ridge (this day) is the best area for top landing? 4.Why did he drift left as he landed? video
5. What do you do if the radio instruction stops? 6.Landing approach good. Arrival position? video
7. At what time was the pilot in the best position to Top land? 8.Do the other pilots use his landing plan? Video.
9. Spot the dangers of top landing this site in strong winds? 10. Ground speed air speed? Video.
11. When would you have turned back into wind? 12.Would you have taken off? Video.
Met office Clouds / weather symbols
Gallery of fluid motion
Max glide, Min sink, best L/D performance
Wind flow and Pressure, Surface winds. Highs and Lows
Thermals, Lapse rate
Lapse rate view Video.
Lapse Rate, Stable or Unstable?
Rules of the Air & Air law is not the same in all country’s or is it? link.
Jerome Daoust Paragliding tips.
DHV German testing Paragliders.
Cp exam test.
Cp and more exam test
You fly! Think about how not to die. pod cast.
Paragliding and the mind.Tony pod cast
Wave theory? Video.
Wave if you are brave. S Hudson. pod cast.
Bill Morris. Paragliding reserve deployment and repack lesson.
Revision notes for the BHPA pilot exam. An excellent starting point that gathers into one site much of what I have pdf’d below. This link is in grateful appreciation for the work of the late Graham Taylor (who did all the work) and Sheila Knotts in keeping his website available for others.
Advanced Pilot Material – but good for Pilot too
VFR/Airspace and lots more (bit techie)
Joint Coaching Day Powerpoint slides (from March 2012)